Czech Republic is perfect for both Catholic and Orthodox weddings. Here are some facts about the church wedding in the Czech Republic:
1. In the Czech Republic it is possible to combine the wedding before state official and before church representative ceremonies. This is allowed by Czech law. After the wedding, you will be issued a certificate of marriage registration, effective in any country of the world.
2. Czech Republic offers Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant churches for the wedding.
3. If you are already in a civil marriage, and would like to be married - we will help you with this, and also make up for you a romantic program of stay in the Czech Republic.
4. In order to get married, you must come to the Czech Republic for only a couple of days.
5. After the ceremony you will be issued a certificate of the wedding in Russian.