Have you decided to consolidate your relationship in the temple, and you picking a beautiful and at the same time a quiet place for this beautiful act? Czech Republic is perfect for both Catholic and Orthodox weddings. Here are some facts about the church wedding in the Czech Republic:
1. In the Czech Republic it is possible to combine the wedding before state official and before church representative ceremonies. This is allowed by Czech law. After the wedding, you will be issued a certificate of marriage registration, effective in any country of the world.
2. Czech Republic offers Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant churches for the wedding.
3. If you are already in a civil marriage, and would like to be married - we will help you with this, and also make up for you a romantic program of stay in the Czech Republic.
4. In order to get married, you must come to the Czech Republic for only a couple of days.
5. After the ceremony you will be issued a certificate of the wedding in Russian.
For the church wedding, which will include official registration of the marriage, the following documents (for citizens of Russia) are needed:
- original and notary copy of the foreign passport (first page);
- original and notary copy of the internal passport (all completed pages);
- the original and a notary copy of the birth certificate;
- original and notary copy of the court decision on the divorce or death certificate of the spouse, if the marriage is not first;
- a certificate of ability for marriage in the Czech Republic (issued at the Russian Consulate in the Czech Republic);
- certificate of registration in foreign police (issued upon arrival in the Czech Republic in a foreign police in the presence of an agency employee)
For the wedding without the official registration of marriage the following documents are needed:
- Marriage certificate.
- Certificate of divorce (if the spouses were previously in another marriage).
- A certificate of baptism from the temple at the place of residence (preferred, but always required).