wedding in church
Have you decided to consolidate your relationship in the temple, and you picking a beautiful and at the same time a quiet place for this beautiful act? Czech Republic is perfect for both Catholic and Orthodox weddings.
Here are some facts about the church wedding in the Czech Republic:
In the Czech Republic, it is possible to combine both the civil and church wedding ceremonies. Afterwards, you will be issued a "Marriage Certificate", effective in any country in the world.
If you are already married but would like to have an additional church wedding, we will help you find the most romantic place and organize it too.
Czech Republic offers Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant churches for the wedding.
In order to get married, you must come to the Czech Republic for only a couple of days.
After the ceremony, you will be issued a "Marriage Certificate" in the language of your country.
- Original and copy of the foreign passport (first page);
- The original and a notary copy of the birth certificate;
- Original and notary copy of the court decision on the divorce or death certificate of the spouse, if the marriage is not first;
- A certificate of ability for marriage in the Czech Republic;
- A certificate of registration in foreign police (issued upon arrival in the Czech Republic in a foreign police in the presence of an agency employee).
For the church wedding, which will include official registration of the marriage, the following documents are needed:
- Marriage certificate.
- Certificate of divorce (if the spouses were previously in another marriage).
- A certificate of baptism from the temple at the place of residence (preferred, but always required).
For the wedding without the official registration of marriage the following documents are needed: