Wedding With A Foreigner
The Czech Republic is an ideal country for the official registration of marriage with a foreigner:
- A marriage concluded in the Czech Republic is recognized in almost all countries of the world.
- The process of collecting documents and marriage between citizens of different countries in the Czech Republic is often easier than in the homeland of the bride or groom.
- Registering a marriage in the Czech Republic with an Israeli citizen is the only way to formally formalize a relationship if you are not Jewish in Halacha.
- Civil marriage in Israel is not permitted.
- The convenient geographical location of the Czech Republic allows you to easily get here from many points of the globe.
- The Czech Republic is an inexpensive country. A hotel room with breakfast will cost you from 5O EUR / day, dinner for two - from 15 EUR.
- The Czech Republic offers a lot of beautiful places to organize a wedding celebration. Almost always a month is enough to prepare documents (or even less). It is enough to come to the Czech Republic for 2-3 days.
You are contacting the agency
The wedding coordinator specifies for you the list of documents that need to be prepared for the marriage registration ceremony in the Czech Republic.Document List1
Collecting documents and choosing a place of registration
The sooner you contact us, the more chances that we will offer you the perfect location for your wedding ceremony, in accordance with your wishes and budget. As a standard for registering a marriage with a foreigner, we offer one of the Town Halls or Registry offices of the Czech Republic. This is the most budgetary option in case you just need to register a marriage, and the main celebration is planned to be organized in the homeland.2
You are sending us the required papers
Notarized copies of documents, powers of attorney and statements, on the basis of which we submit documents for you to the Czech registry office. Further, we prepare everything you need for your wedding and solve current issues. You arrive in 3 working days days before the ceremony, so that there is time to resolve the last issues with documents in your personal presence.3
Your marriage registration ceremony is taking place on the appointed day. You are now husband and wife!4
You can leave the Czech Republic the next day
We will translate the marriage certificate and, if necessary, legalize and send it to you by express mail.5
How do we work?
Attention! We can guarantee you the organization of the wedding ceremony in the event that you contact us at least ten days before the Registration of marriage, while already having the necessary package of basic documents (passport, Certificate of birth, Divorce certificates, Death certificates (if there was a divorce, or widow / widower).
popular wedding places
The Hluboka nad Vltavou castle
The Zbiroh castle
The Wichterle Castle
The Mikulov Castle
The Cesky Krumlov
The countries we worked with
- United Kingdom
- Russian Federation